Thursday, January 31, 2019

A 13 minute trip through Hell.

I'm dead chuffed to be a part of this amazing show and cast. Helping create a dark ride has been a personal dream of mine since I was kid spending my summer's at Dracula's Castle in Wildwood, NJ and I could not be more grateful to Zombie Joe and his crew of demented monsters for letting me help.

Please come.

All Aboard for Zombie Joe's Underground's All-New Fun N' Freaky Journey thru Hell and Back!  Our Fresh, New & Exhilarating-Smash-Hit-Sensation...EXTENDED by Overwhelming Demand!  Directed & Created by Zombie Joe & Brandon Slezak, with Production Design by Drew Rausch & Jocelyn Gajeway, and Musical Selections by the amazing Joseph Bishara (Insideous, The Conjuring films); Produced by Zombie Joe.  THURS-FRI-SAT-SUN, JAN 31 thru FEB 10, 2019.  

Tickets available here!

No comments:

Post a Comment